The mission of A-List’s university advisors is to take the stress and confusion out of the application process and to help students gain acceptance into the universities that best fit their aspirations and unique characteristics.
In an effort to identify the right match for a student, we pay particular attention to each student’s personal interests, career goals, social considerations, extracurricular activities and leadership roles. A-List is committed to guiding both students and parents through the often daunting US university application process and can help with as much of the process as you need.
Clients who engaged A-List experts to consult on their US college list were accepted to 88% of the universities to which they applied!
Standard College Advising Package
Suitable for students seeking more comprehensive support and application management.
- Intro planning consultation
- Personalised application timeline
- Personalised university research list followed by 1 meeting to finalise target list
- Comprehensive application management, including all international student paperwork
- Completion of Common App with advisor
- Personal statement brainstorming and full draft review process (supplemental essay assistance available at discount)
- Interview preparation
- Strategic planning for applicant in all relevant areas
- Extracurricular and summer programme planning
- Support liaising with secondary schools regarding required application documentation
- US college visit
If you’re interested in working with A-List for admissions and/or essay services, please click on the button below and complete the form.