Our professional US university advisors support students through the entire US application process. Our comprehensive advising packages help students submit compelling applications to impress admissions committees.
The Private Consultation
The Private Consultation begins the US university admissions process. In this 60-minute working meeting, a professional admissions advisor gathers pertinent information, presents an overview of the US admissions process, and provides preliminary guidance to ensure students can achieve their goals. This meeting begins the admissions process the same way we support students: with a personalised approach that takes every student’s specific needs into consideration. Following the consultation, students and families receives a comprehensive follow-up report with helpful reminders, recommendations, a personalised timeline, and an ambitious and thoughtful university research list.
Standard University Advising Package
Suitable for students seeking comprehensive support and application management.
- A personalised admissions timeline to ensure that all benchmarks and deadlines are met.
- An ambitious and responsible curated application list created in consultation with an expert advisor.
- Support through the entire personal statement writing process: choosing a topic, drafting, revising, and final proofread.
- Complete support for the Common Application including the important activities section and honours/awards component.
- Support for all supplemental essays including research tips and tailoring for specific schools.
- Admissions strategy advice for early and regular decision applications to improve your chances of acceptance.
- Athletic recruitment support for student athletes to ensure the best sporting and academic experience.
Early Start Package
Suitable for students starting in their GCSE year or earlier.
- Includes all elements of the Standard Package plus:
- Strategic planning for applicant in all relevant academic areas
- Extracurricular and summer programme planning
- US college visit planning and organisation
- Regular in-person and remote check-ins with advisor
Gap Year Advising Package
Suitable for students in their final year of school or on a gap year
- Includes key elements of the Standard Package, but in a more compressed timeline
Suitable for students seeking bespoke support and tutoring for SAT/ACT/SAT Subject Tests.
- Includes all elements of Standard College Advising Package plus extensive 1:1 support from senior University Advising team
- 1:1 tuition for all required tests (SAT/ACT/SAT Subject Tests)
Targeted Hourly Support
Students and families who would like targeted assistance with specific aspects of the application can inquire about our hourly support.