Intensive SAT and ACT Bootcamp Preparation Courses
Our SAT and ACT Bootcamps are designed for international students preparing for the SAT or ACT. Pupils love these highly interactive and challenging classes. Students from all over the UK (and often further afield) come together to learn key content as well as learning A-List’s strategies to master the test. These small classes, in which every student receives individual attention, are taught by out most experienced ACT and SAT tutors. We recommend the Bootcamps for any students looking to kick-start their preparation in a fun and dynamic environment.
Trying to decide between the SAT and the ACT? Use our “Guide to Decide” to help you understand the core differences and received custom feedback as to which exam you are better suited for. You can access our A-List ACT/SAT selector tool here.
Dynamic Online SAT and ACT Bootcamp Preparation Courses for Autumn 2020:
SAT/ACT Preparation Module
- 28+ hours of SAT or ACT tutoring and classroom instruction
- Taught by our expert and engaging instructors
- Covers key test content and A-List test strategies
- Small class sizes and personalised attention
- 2 proctored real practice SAT or ACT tests + 1 diagnostic test prior to the course
- A-List proprietary learning materials
Online bootcamp courses are hosted on our engaging virtual learning platform
A-List online bootcamps are designed to optimise student engagement utilising best practices for virtual learning. We cover all of the key content areas and strategies to master the SAT or ACT on our interactive online platform.
Autumn/Winter 2020 dates
- 18 October – 23 October
- 25 October – 30 October
- December dates to be announced
- ‘Early Bird’ Price: £950+ VAT (deposit required two months prior to start date for online bootcamps)
- Regular Price: £1050 + VAT