Intensive SAT and ACT Bootcamp Preparation Courses
Our SAT and ACT Bootcamps are designed for international students preparing for the SAT or ACT. Pupils love these highly interactive and challenging classes. Students from all over the UK (and often further afield) come together to learn key content as well as learning A-List’s strategies to master the test. These small classes, in which every student receives individual attention, are taught by out most experienced ACT and SAT tutors. We recommend the Bootcamps for any students looking to kick-start their preparation in a fun and dynamic environment.
Trying to decide between the SAT and the ACT? Use our “Guide to Decide” to help you understand the core differences and received custom feedback as to which exam you are better suited for. You can access our A-List ACT/SAT selector tool here.
Dynamic Online SAT and ACT Bootcamp Preparation Courses for 2021:
SAT/ACT Preparation Module
- Targeted SAT or ACT tutoring and classroom instruction
- Taught by our expert and engaging instructors
- Covers key test content and A-List test strategies
- Small class sizes and personalised attention
- Access to real past papers to target opportunities for growth and track progress
- A-List proprietary learning materials
Online bootcamp courses are hosted on our engaging virtual learning platform
A-List online bootcamps are designed to optimise student engagement utilising best practices for virtual learning. We cover all of the key content areas and strategies to master the SAT or ACT on our interactive online platform.
Spring and Summer 2021 dates
April 7 -12
May 30 – June 4
July 8 – 13
July 22 – 27
August 19 – 24
- ‘Early Bird’ Price: £950 inc. VAT (deposit required one month prior to start date for online bootcamps)
- Regular Price: £1050 inc. VAT